Sunday 11 October 2020

Episode 152 - Painting Over the Cracks

There are somethings that I enjoy doing and there are somethings that I’m good at. There are even somethings which I’m both good at and enjoy doing. Those are things I probably spend most of my time doing. I’m not really sure if I spend my time doing them because I’m good at them or if I’m good at them because I spend my time doing them. This weekend I spent my time on a woodworking project. I enjoy woodworking. I am not good at it. After finishing construction there were lots of marks and cracks in the MDF that I had used where I had made mistakes. Although I had corrected these mistakes and fixed the problem so that it was made as it should have been, these blemishes remained to bare witness to my failings.

Fortunately for me, there is such a thing as paint. As I painted over my mistakes and watched them disappear seemingly by magic, the phrase painting over the cracks came to have a clearing meaning. There was also another expression that came to mind, something which St Peter said in one of his letters; “You should love one another because love covers a multitude of mistakes”. It’s not just in woodworking that I make lots of mistakes, and like my woodworking projects I am full of flaws and failings. But when people chose to love me and chose to show me love despite all of these things, they lose their significance, both to me and to them. In some strange way I think I become beautiful again (not in an aesthetic sense) as I was before I had made those mistakes and as I would be if I didn’t have my flaws. I become free by the love shown to me, and this is never more true than the freedom I have found in the love that Jesus has shown to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

    Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  





































    Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

    Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. After 9 years in marriage with my hubby{TONY DWAYNE} with 3 kids, my husband{TONY DWAYNE} started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Dr. ikhide who help people with the relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 24hours my husband {TONY DWAYNE} came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with ladies and he his with me for good and for real. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem at email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081
    so you can also be happy just like me and dont be ashamed contact this dr ikhide today and fix all your problems/issues here is the contact via email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081

































    After 9 years in marriage with my hubby{TONY DWAYNE} with 3 kids, my husband{TONY DWAYNE} started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Dr. ikhide who help people with the relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 24hours my husband {TONY DWAYNE} came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with ladies and he his with me for good and for real. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem at email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081
    so you can also be happy just like me and dont be ashamed contact this dr ikhide today and fix all your problems/issues here is the contact via email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081

    ReplyDelete