Sunday 16 August 2020

Episode 145 - Imperfect

 There was a time in my life when I was completely undamaged. Physically I mean. There was a time when I didn't have any scratches or scars, just baby soft smooth skin. Or at least so I'm told,I can't say that I remember it, it certainly didn't last very long. As I got older and started exploring the world I picked up cuts and bruises. And as traumatic as they may (or may not) have been for me, at first I think it was much worse for my mum. With each new mark on my skin her wonderful little baby was getting spoilt by the world around him, maybe in someway becoming a little less perfect. Now of course, she loved me no less, nor thought any less of me for it, but you can understand the concept. I think we often view things in this life in such a way, that anything which damages something spoils it in some way and permanently in a way which can never be completely recovered. My body is now covered in scars from my misadventures.

 

Truthfully, I have a tendency to think about myself in that way. Whenever I fall short of who I'd like to be, whenever I err from  an ethical stance I hold or fail to embody the principles I choose to live by, I feel I've broken myself, not only failing to be who I want in that moment, but somehow preventing myself from ever now becoming everything I could have been, limiting my future and permanently scarring myself because that failure would forever be with me, written in stone in my history.

 

I also have a tendency to think about my relationships (with everyone, not just girls) in this way too. That when one of us makes a mistake and there's a break in trust or a loss of closeness, then forgiveness comes easily but in some way it feels like the relationship will no longer be perfect like it once was. It was actually thinking about relationships like this that made me realise how wrong this general philosophy of historical imperfection was, because what I have witnessed can remarkably be quite the opposite. Though I have only witnessed a few relationships which have suffered serious damage to them and truly come out the other side, those that have, have somehow become stronger, closer and more robust.

 

It seems that something almost magical happens during this process. It's not the break in trust which leaves the lasting mark, but the forgiveness. It seems that there is no damage which can stand against the irresistible strength of undeserved love. Such love has the power not only to repair relationships but also transform them into something new and to transform both people too should they be willing to let it. The power of this undeserved love is never more evident than in God's love for us revealed in Jesus's death which bought our forgiveness when we couldn't earn it. So not only can damaged relationships be restored to something better than before, but so too can I through God's grace not only be redeemed from my failings but even brought into something better.

2 comments:

  1. Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

    Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  





































    Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

    Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. After 9 years in marriage with my hubby{TONY DWAYNE} with 3 kids, my husband{TONY DWAYNE} started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Dr. ikhide who help people with the relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 24hours my husband {TONY DWAYNE} came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with ladies and he his with me for good and for real. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem at email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081
    so you can also be happy just like me and dont be ashamed contact this dr ikhide today and fix all your problems/issues here is the contact via email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081

































    After 9 years in marriage with my hubby{TONY DWAYNE} with 3 kids, my husband{TONY DWAYNE} started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Dr. ikhide who help people with the relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 24hours my husband {TONY DWAYNE} came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with ladies and he his with me for good and for real. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem at email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081
    so you can also be happy just like me and dont be ashamed contact this dr ikhide today and fix all your problems/issues here is the contact via email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081

    ReplyDelete