Sunday 28 July 2019

Episode 124 - Wanting the best


I’m the kind of guy who always strives to have the best life can offer and to be the best he can be. Now this may surprise you a little, as I’m also the kind of guy who drives an old Toyota and wears scruffy jeans, and is quite happy about it too. I guess this is because what I consider to be the best isn’t always what everyone else might think of! I don’t worry too much about cars, or clothes, or well-paid highly esteemed jobs. I care more about quality relationships and developing better character. And I don’t think that this is a bad thing. The funny thing is though, that whatever you strive for; good, bad or indifferent, there’s always a temptation to continually want more and want better. This in itself once again is not necessarily a bad thing, but wanting more should never get in the way of you enjoying and making the most of what you have. Today God spoke to me not through an hour long sermon, but through a simple one sentence quote by A. W. Tozer; “when a man has met God he is not looking for anything because he has found it”. When I stumbled across that this morning, I realised that whilst it is good to try to be better and to do better, I will never have anything better than what I already have in God. I really should live like it too.

2 comments:

  1. [HOW I GOT CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES VIRUS )
    I was diagnosed with GENITAL HERPES VIRUS , my doctor told me it has no permanent cure, this virus affected me so badly that i was so ashamed of my self, this continued until a friend of mine Anna told me about Dr NANA from west Africa who cured her mother from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS, I contacted this herbal doctor and he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received it i applied it for 2 week with the instruction and i was totally cured from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS permanently within 7 to 8 days of usage. if you are passing through the same problem you can contact him via his email you should know about his natural herbal treatment, Dr NANA email is been attached to my post reach him for help. add him on Email at drnanaherbalsolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp line or call +2347014784614.
    he can also cured this disease,CANCER,ALS,HPV WARTS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,STROKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Laura Mildred by name, i was diagnosed with Herpes 4 years ago i lived in pain with the knowledge that i wasn't going to ever be well again i contacted so many herbal doctors on this issue and wasted a large sum of money but my condition never got better i was determined to get my life back so one day i saw Mr. Morrison Hansen post on how Dr. Emu saved him from Herpes with herbal medicine i contacted Dr. Emu on his Email: Emutemple@gmail.com we spoke on the issue i told him all that i went through and he told me not to worry that everything will be fine again so he prepared the medicine and send it to me and told me how to use it, after 14 days of usage I went to see the doctor for test,then the result was negative, am the happiest woman on earth now thanks to Dr. Emu God bless you. Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542 

    ReplyDelete