Sunday 28 April 2019

Episode 120 - Special


I am probably by most definitions, not normal. I look different to most people, think different to many people and behave pretty different sometimes too. I am unique. You’re unique too. I find that amazing; 8 billion people and no two of us are the same. Each one has their own identity, and each of us has a unique set of gifts, talents and character to bless the world with. Of course some of us are more different than others. I have always felt like one of the more different ones, not that this ever bothered me. I’ve never cared too much about what other people thought about me and I imagine that for the most part who I am is met by bewilderment. I think on the most part my differentness is inoffensive, even likeable, although there are always some who are opposed to it, but I figure that’s their prerogative and I don’t let it bother me.
Recently I was criticised for something which I thought was quite unfair and couldn’t really understand where it had come from. The funny thing is, it wasn’t that I felt I had been falsely accused because what they said about me was true. I felt it was unfair because I couldn’t for the life of me understand why this aspect of my character would be a bad thing! But that was because I was different and so I see the world differently. But whilst this wouldn’t normally bother me, it got me thinking, could it be that my differentness which God gave to me to bless those around me was actually getting in the way of me blessing those God intended me to? I don’t actually have an answer, and don’t worry, I’m not going to start being any less me, but has made me think more about understanding other people’s differentness and how we might be able to complement each other better.

2 comments:

  1. [HOW I GOT CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES VIRUS )
    I was diagnosed with GENITAL HERPES VIRUS , my doctor told me it has no permanent cure, this virus affected me so badly that i was so ashamed of my self, this continued until a friend of mine Anna told me about Dr NANA from west Africa who cured her mother from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS, I contacted this herbal doctor and he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received it i applied it for 2 week with the instruction and i was totally cured from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS permanently within 7 to 8 days of usage. if you are passing through the same problem you can contact him via his email you should know about his natural herbal treatment, Dr NANA email is been attached to my post reach him for help. add him on Email at drnanaherbalsolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp line or call +2347014784614.
    he can also cured this disease,CANCER,ALS,HPV WARTS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,STROKE ]





































    [HOW I GOT CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES VIRUS )
    I was diagnosed with GENITAL HERPES VIRUS , my doctor told me it has no permanent cure, this virus affected me so badly that i was so ashamed of my self, this continued until a friend of mine Anna told me about Dr NANA from west Africa who cured her mother from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS, I contacted this herbal doctor and he sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received it i applied it for 2 week with the instruction and i was totally cured from GENITAL HERPES VIRUS permanently within 7 to 8 days of usage. if you are passing through the same problem you can contact him via his email you should know about his natural herbal treatment, Dr NANA email is been attached to my post reach him for help. add him on Email at drnanaherbalsolutionhome@gmail.com or whatsapp line or call +2347014784614.
    he can also cured this disease,CANCER,ALS,HPV WARTS,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,STROKE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found out, that taking herbal treatment is the best to get rid of hpv as soon as i feel the symptoms of hpv is appearing, i took the healing process by contacting Dr onokun for natural treatment it works wonders, amazingly ever since I had the herbal treatment i have not feel these horrible disease anymore and my doc told me the virus is gone, i am glad i finally got cured out from this horrible disease. every hpv or herpes patients should also get in touch with this herbalist Dr to get ride of these disease forever his email address; dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete