Sunday 25 December 2016

Episode 39 - Home for Christmas

This Christmas certainly hasn't been quite what I expected! There's plenty that I could write, but to be honest, I don't have the energy. I expected to be spending my first Christmas away from my family - 10,000 miles away to be precise - and yet somehow, quite amazingly, I spent Christmas with my family. Equally surprisingly, I spent it in a hospital ward (don't worry, it doesn't seem to be anything too serious).

Ever since moving to PNG life seems to become more and more unpredictable, and the more I accept this, the more unpredictable life seems to become! It's certainly not boring, but God has taught me to enjoy the highs and not to worry about the lows This time of year seems to be a good time to remember why my hope rests secure: because of He who was fully God, yet became fully man, who was born to die so that I might truly live, and live this life to the full.

No comments:

Post a Comment