Sunday 4 December 2016

Episode 36 - My Year In Photos

So we're coming towards the end of the year and it's that time when we all start looking back on what has happened in the last year. Having just written a piece on my last six months here in PNG, I thought I'd do this one a little different; through pictures! After all a picture does say a thousand words! (and takes seemingly infinitely more bandwidth to upload - it seemed like a good idea at the time...). When I very selectively went through my photos of the last year I very carefully only selected the bare minimum - and still ended up with over 50! So here are the very heavily edited highlights!
Celebrated good times with great friends - and formed queues...


Said Goodbyes and Made Plans for the Future


Finally got My VISA from This place

Found some Amazing Colleagues who Became Amazing Friends

Went on Some Incredible Flights

Met So Many Amazing People

Went into the heart of the Jungle


Learnt to Shop Here

Ate Some Amazing Food

Landed on Some Scary Airstrips (Took Off From Them Again Too...)

Did Some Incredible Work With Some Incredible People


A year Doesn't sound like that long but it's credible just how much God has done in this time, this is just eleven photo's, but a thousand stories, let alone a thousand words could never do justice to all God has done for, and that just in this one year alone. As I continually look forward into the unknown may I never forget to look back to all that I now know you have done with what was once the unknown too.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your update Joey! It's so great to follow you and see everything you are doing for God's kingdom! :) You look like you have had an amazing 6 months!
    Reminiscing back to my baptism as well! What a wonderful day!
    I hope you are doing well and have a really lovely, peaceful and joyful Christmas! From Becci xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a miracle healing my herpes is cured with the help of Dr.Sam herbal medicine

      I have been suffering from Herpes since last 6 years,but today I am happy that am cured from it, with the herbal medicine made by Dr.Sam the great healer, I was browsing the internet searching for help when I came across a testimony shared by someone on how Dr.Sam cured her from Herpes Disease. I quickly contacted him to get the cure and today i am now free from the Virus. Three weeks after using Dr.Sam herbal medicine my herpes was totally gone, I am so much happy today that we have someone like this great healer. Please sir keep your good work cause there are people out there who is in need of your healing medicine. Dr.Sam can prepare Herbal medicine for all kind of disease. HERPES,HIV,CANCER,HEPATITIS B.DIABETES,COLD SORES,Syphilis,HBV,HPV,STD's,CANCER CURE,DIABETES CURE,RINGING EAR,STROKE CURE,WARTS CURE,HPV CURE,ALS CURE,PENIS ENLARGEMENT, HEPATITIS B,GENITAL HERPES. Contact him now for help.

      Supremecurehome@gmail.com
      WhatsApp Call/Number: +2347087462033
      website: http://www.supremecurehome.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Hello everyone out there, I'm here to give my testimony about a herbalist doctor who helped me. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS in 2011, I went to many hospitals to heal myself but there was no solution, so I was thinking how I can get a solution so that my body can be well. One day I was in the river thinking about where I can go to get a solution. so a lady walked towards me telling me why I'm so sad and I open everything by telling her my problem, she told me she could help me, she introduced me to a doctor who uses herbal medicines to cure the SIMPLEX HERPES VIRUS and gave me your email, so I sent you an email. He told me everything I had to do and also gave me instructions to take, which I followed correctly. Before I knew what was happening after two weeks, the SIMPLEX HERPES VIRUS that was in my body disappeared. therefore, if you also have a broken heart and need help, you can also send an email to dragegeherbalhome@gmail.com or whatsapp him:
    +1 (502) 663-5066
    Contact him today you will have a testimony ... Good luck!
    Dr. Agege also cures:
    1. HIV / AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6. chronic pancreatic
    7. emphysema
    8. COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Amelia, I want to use this medium to thank Dr. Iyabiye, for saving me from CHRONIC HEPATITIS B. I suffered this ailment for 3 years, then this fateful day browsing through the internet to see if I could get help, I saw his contact and testimonies of others he has cured. I contacted him for help, and afterwards he administered his medication on me, I was confirmed cured and hepatitis free at the hospital after the treatment. You too can be cured like me if interested, reach him through his contacts: (+2348072229413 or +2348158577300) email: (iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete