Monday 16 November 2020

Episode 154 - Faith Like This

Apparently, the Bible records 37 miracles that Jesus performed. I say apparently because I haven’t actually counted for myself because I’m lazy (read efficient?) but it sounds about right so I’m happy to accept it. About two-thirds of these miracles were healings (I know, really going for pinpoint accurate statistics today). There are two which have struck me recently. The first is the healing of a centurion’s servant. The centurion asks Jesus to heal his servant but says that there’s no need for Jesus to travel to the servant because He can just say the word and the servant would be healed. Jesus extols the centurion’s faith, and the servant is healed by the time the centurion gets home. The second is the healing of a woman who had been suffering with bleeding for twelve years and had spent everything she had on doctors and medicine to no avail. She pushed through the crowd just hoping to touch the edge of Jesus’ robe because she believed if she did, she would be healed. She reached out and touched His robe and was healed. And Jesus declared that it was because of her faith that she had been healed.

When I first thought about these two stories, I hoped that my faith was more like the centurions than the woman who reached out to Jesus’ robe. The centurion is a striking character, one who exudes confidence. On the other hand, the woman who reached out to Jesus’ robe comes across as someone who has lost control and is desperate. I am ashamed to say that my immediate response was to be quite judgemental of the two characters and to jump to conclusions. I even wondered that if the woman who had suffered with bleeding had the faith of the centurion, she would have been healed a long time before. I’m fairly sure it doesn’t work like that though and I realised that I had been looking at it all wrong. The stories were not about these characters but about Jesus. And one person’s faith was not better than another’s, because it wasn’t about the faith they had, but about who they had faith in. And the amazing thing is that whatever our faith is, even if we are too weak to utter any words at all, Jesus is the same powerful loving healer to us all.

3 comments:

  1. Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

    Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  





































    Hello viewers around the Globe, Herbal Penis Enlargement product is 100% guarantee to Enlarge and get a better ERECTION ,the reason why most people are finding it difficult to enlarge Penis is because they believe on medical report, drugs and medical treatment which is not helpful for Penis Enlargement . Natural roots/herbs are the best remedy which can easily Enlarge your Penis permanently Contact Dr Olu via Email : Drolusolutionhome@gmail.com or via Whats App : +2348140654426 for Natural root and herbal remedies put together to help you get Enalarge and Erect healthy. Thank you.  

    Once again God bless you Dr. Olu for what you have done in my life.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, my name is Alfreed siang  i am here to say a big thank you to my doctor DR OLU who helped me enlarge my penis.i have never had a happy relationship in my life because of my inability to perform well due to my small penis, due to frustration,i went online in search of solution to ending my predicament and than i came across testimony on how DR OLU has helped them, so i contacted him and he promised to help me with penis enlargement,i doubted at first but i gave him a trial and he sent me the product which i used according to his prescription and in less than a week,i saw changes in my penis and it grow to the size i wanted and since then,i am now a happy man and no lady complains again about my penis.if you also need the services of my doctor,you can also contact him on his email..  drolusolutionhome@gmail.com   or his whataspp is +2348140654426

    ReplyDelete
  3. After 9 years in marriage with my hubby{TONY DWAYNE} with 3 kids, my husband{TONY DWAYNE} started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Dr. ikhide who help people with the relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 24hours my husband {TONY DWAYNE} came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with ladies and he his with me for good and for real. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem at email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081
    so you can also be happy just like me and dont be ashamed contact this dr ikhide today and fix all your problems/issues here is the contact via email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081

































    After 9 years in marriage with my hubby{TONY DWAYNE} with 3 kids, my husband{TONY DWAYNE} started going out with other ladies and showed me cold love, on several occasions he threatens to divorce me if I dare question him about his affair with other ladies, I was totally devastated and confused until a old friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the internet Dr. ikhide who help people with the relationship and marriage problem by the powers of love spells, at first I doubted if such thing ever exists but decided to give it a try, when I contact him, he helped me cast a spell and within 24hours my husband {TONY DWAYNE} came back to me and started apologizing, now he has stopped going out with ladies and he his with me for good and for real. Contact this great spell caster for your relationship or marriage problem at email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081
    so you can also be happy just like me and dont be ashamed contact this dr ikhide today and fix all your problems/issues here is the contact via email: - dr.ikhide@gmail.com or whatsapp :- +2349058825081

    ReplyDelete